15 dic 2014

About Solquest and other stuff...

Hi!
This is the first post since February 2013.
In this period a lot of things has been happened.

- After releasing the tape Solquest is dead. An ugly and sudden death.
- I released an album with my own name to celebrate Solquest's death. It was published by the beautiful Swollen Avantgarde. Matteo described it: "Concrete fields opera in a pasolinian empathetic embrace". Few copies, they appeared just like that:


- I decided to reprint this album under my label (and Jacopo's) HysM? here.
- I printed a wonderful 12" with HysM?Duo here.
- In the meanwhile I formed a new duo, with a beautiful girl, named Fëdor (the band, not the girl). News coming soon.
- Started recording new stuff for upcoming solo releases. A split with Cristian Naldi and a new full lenght cassette and a new full lenght cdr.
- As you can see, I updated my blog :)

Nessun commento: